Summer time is the best for fresh fruit and vegetables. Fish or shrimp seems to be a hit during the warm months…..what if we combined the two? Oh yeah baby, mango salsa is the key….it is light and flavorful and a great topping or side dish. This is a small amount if you want more salsa double the recipe. Great with grilled shrimp, fish or even chicken.
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled with the flesh removed and then hunked into bite size pieces
- 2 limes squeezed
- 1 bunch cilantro…..use about 1/4-1/2 the bunch washed and finely chopped
- 2 Serrano chiles, viened and seeded…chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup bell pepper chopped fine
- 1/8 teaspoon ancho chile powder
In a bowl add all ingrediants, stir and chill…..serve with grilled fish, shrimp or chicken. A great side dish too.
As always we hope you enjoy.