A slider is a small sandwich…..how perfect for a large crowd or game night. This is a super easy sandwich that some local Texans tried and loved. As always we hope you do too.
- Rolls, cabatta or slider rolls. I used 12 mini cabatta but regular ones work too.
- Deli sliced roast beef at least a pound
- Hatch green chiles chopped. Fresh or canned. Remember if they are fresh roast and peel.
- Munster cheese pre sliced is great, if it is a hunk slice thin
- Foil and a cookie sheet or aluminum pan.
Open up the rolls, most cabatta rolls are presliced making it easy. Put one to two slices of roast beef on. If it is a mini roll one slice is adequate. Place a spoonful of chiles on the meat and a slice of cheese. Mini rolls I used half a slice. Close roll and put on sheet. When all are made up cover the sliders with foil and bake at 225 for 30-40 minutes. Until cheese is melted and sliders warm. That’s it!
Great football item!